Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Continuing On!

It's been a very long time since I posted to my blog and a few things have changed. The one most important one is that I am no longer a Close To My Heart consultant. As much as I loved their products and still do, and I miss the team I was on, Rose Blossom's Legacies,  I just felt it was time to slow down and reflect on my life. Suddenly I realized that life was going by and I wasn't doing a lot of other things that are most important to me like spending time with my grandchildren. When you work full time, outside of the home, time is a precious commodity. I wasn't even sure if I wanted to continue with my blog but decided just because I'm not a consultant doesn't mean I can't blog and share my creative artwork so here I am!

With all that being said, I wanted to share a layout I did for a challenge. The challenge was to use the same photo twice in a layout and I chose an awesome picture of my Grandson Blake that was taken at a park around 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment